The demand for a ‘Five days Week’ for BSNL employees is fully justified. Why?
- 5 Days weeks is internationally accepted.
- The MNCs are observing it.
- Central government employees in Delhi have already 5 days week.
- BSNL Corporate office is a ‘Five Day Week’ office
- Most of the corporates in metros have 5 days week.
- Five days week means less electricity, diesel, petrol consumption and less expenditure for the company
- By increasing half an hour daily, the loss work on Saturdays can be compensated.
- The programme will motivate the workers for putting more work.
- Workers can spend some more time with their family
- At least one hour to 4 hours can be saved on Saturdays for the journey to and fro from home to office and return.
- 5 Days Week will be a relief especially to the women employees who have to work in the office and also at home.
WORKERS CREATE WEALTH – THEY SHOULD BE HONOURED AND GRANTED A PORTION OF THE BENEFIT THAT THEY GIVE TO THE SOCIETY!
The BSNL Management should seriously think about implementing 5 days week.