As per the call of BSNL Casual and Contract Workers Federation (BSNLCCWF), massive March to GM/CGM Offices were organised at all places on the following demands.
1. No retrenchment of contract and casual workers in BSNL. Ensure job security.
2. Rs.18,000/- salary for all casual contract workers.
3. Implement corporate office order to make payment of minimum pay based on CLC order.
4. Implement the labour laws related to EPF ESI and other social securities.
5. Payment of Gratuity and Bonus for all.
6. Scheme for regularisation those who have completed 10 years service in BSNL.
7. Equal pay to equal work with a view of recategorisation of skill.
8. Wages should be paid in fixed date of every month.
At Kozhikode, more than 200 workers participated. Com.V.A.N.Namboodiri, All India President BSNLCCWF inaugurated. Coms. K.V.Jayarajan, SSA President, T.T.Asokan, Dist. Secretary, CCLU, M.Vijaya Kumar, Org. Secretary, BSNLEU, Bhagyalakshmi, Mahila Committee Convener, Suresh all India leader BSNLCCWF, P.V.Chandrasekharan AIBDPA and other leaders addressed.