Decisions of the Forum Meeting held on 13-11-2014
The meeting of the Forum of BSNL Unions/Associations held on 13th November 2014 took the following decisions with regard to the proposed Indefinite Strike from 3rd February 2014.
1. The Strike Notice will be prepared by the Convener as per the decisions of the meeting and will be finalised in the next meeting to be held on 18-11-2014 at 13.00 hours at Corporate Office. All General Secretaries should be present for signing the notice.
2. A Demands Day will be organised on 11th December 2014 by conducting Lunch Hour Demonstration at SSA/Circle/C.O. levels.
3. 10 Days Massive Campaign among employees and also among the public from 11th to 20th December 2014. Meet the Members of Parliament, MLAs etc. and submit Memorandum on the demands raised by the Forum, requesting them to take up with the Central and State governments. The Memorandum will be finalised and supplied by the Forum. Signature Campaign to be organised by getting the signature of the employees and also people on the issue of revival of BSNL. Quota for Circles to be fixed.
4. March to Parliament on 19th December 2014. Maximum participation required from the nearby circles. The Parliament will be in session at that time.
5. 3 Days Dharna to be organised from 6th to 8th January 2015 at SSA/Circle/C.O. It should be ensured that within the 3 days all the employees are got involved in the dharna.
6. The Indefinite Strike to start from 3rd February 2015.