Pensioners’ Unions Action Day in Athens, Greece
Pensioners’ Unions organised an Action Day on
Wednesday, December 10th, 2015 demanding restoration of
pensions that were cut by the government in the last year.
They organised protests outside government building and
in Athens. They organised a demonstration in front of the
Ministry of Finance with live concert and food.
Their demands are:
• Abolish now all antilabour laws
• Restoration of all cuts that were made in pensions.
• Restoration of 13th and 14th pension (Christmas and holiday’s pension)
• Immediate payment of all pensions.
• Restoration of programs of social tourism and balneotherapy.
• Free public healthcare.
(Report Received from Quim Boix, General Secretaryu, TUI (P and R), WFTU