NCCPA DEMANDS DAY ON 05-04-2022.
National Coordination Committee of Pensioners Associations had given a call to observe 5th April,2022 as Demands Day focussing only one demand, implementation of 110th Parliamentary Standing Committee Recommendations. The call was to organise demonstration at all levels and to send email to the Minister of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions for implementation of Parliamentary Committee recommendations on the following pensioners issues.
1. Grant of additional pension on attainment of 65 years.
2. Increase Fixed Monthly Medical Allowance to Rs.3000.
3. Starting of Wellness Centers at all the Districts.
4. Full reimbursement of the treatment at Non- empanelled hospitals.
5. Include Pensioners in CS (MA) Rules.
The program of agitation was a stupendous success in all parts of the country and AIBDPA salute and congratulate all the Pensioners for their massive participation.