The Central Executive Committee meeting of BSNLEU, held on 10th & 11th September, 2020, has decided to organise massive campaigns in the months of September and October, which should culminate into a strike in November, 2020. The All India Centre meeting held online yesterday, finalised that the campaign and strike would be organised on the following demands.
- Immediately launch BSNL’s 4G service. No discrimination vis-a-vis the private operators in procurement of equipments.
- Settle 3rd Wage Revision.
- Stop retrenchment of contract workers through indiscriminate outsourcing of works. Take back the retrenched contract workers. Immediately pay their wage arrears.
- Settle pension revision from 01.01.2017.
- Implement a New Promotion Policy for the Non-Executives.
- Immediately hold the JTO LICE, JAO LICE, JE LICE and TT LICE.
- Provide Rs.10 lakh cash compensation to the employees who die due to COVID-19. Ensure cashless treatment in the empanelled hospitals.
- Implement Group Term Insurance (GTI) for the Non-Executives.
- Implement 30% superannuation benefits to the Directly Recruited employees.
- Implement revision of casual labourers’ wages. (BSNLEU website)
Support and Solidarity to the strike and struggles!