The Confederation of central Government Employees will be organising a National convention at Hyderabad on 10th June 2018. The following Charter of demands and the struggle programmes are the main agenda.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle 7th CPC related issues including increase in Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula, HRA arrears, MACP Bench Mark, Option-I for pensioners etc.
2. Withdraw contributory Pension Scheme (NPS). Ensure defined pension under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 to all employees appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
3. Fill up all vacant posts. Withdraw the orders to abolish all vacant posts lying vacant for five years. Create justified posts for excess work. Evolve proper mechanism for Regional recruitment. Stop engagement of retired persons.
4. (a) Regularise Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant Civil Servant status. Implement positive recommendations of Kamalesh Chandra Committee report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers. Evolve a new scheme for regularization of Casual and Contract Workers.
5. Ensure equal pay for equal work as per Supreme Court judgment and grant parity in wages and pay scales.
6. Stop closure of Govt. establishments. Withdraw closure orders of Govt. of India Presses. Stop outsourcing and privatization of Government functions.
7. Avoid abnormal delay in extending benefits of 7th CPC to Autonomous body employees and pensioners.
8. Remove 5% condition imposed on compassionate appointments. Grant appointment in all deserving cases.
9. Grant five time-bound promotions to all employees on completion of 8, 7, 6, 5 & 4 years of service.
10. (a) stop attack on Trade Union rights. Avoid delay in conducting verification of Membership under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993. Declare results and grant recognition in a time-bound manner. Ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under JCM scheme at all levels.
(b) Withdraw the draconian FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 which is misused as a short-cut to punish and victimize employees. ( Courtesy: NFPE Website)