An Emergent Central Executive Committee meeting of BSNL Casual and Contract Workers Federation(BSNLCCWF) was held on 4th September 2015 at New Delhi. Com. V.A.N.Namboodiri, President, presided. Com.Giri Raj Singh, President, NFPE, inaugurated the meeting. In his speech he attacked the anti-worker, anti-people policy of the government and congratulated the BSNL employees including the casual and contract workers for participating in the 2nd September Strike. He narrated the issues of the casual, part-time and GDS workers in Postal and the struggle organised.
Com. Tapas Ghosh, Secretary General, BSNLCCWF, presented the organisational report to the CEC and Com. Tapos Banerjee, Treasurer, the financial report. Com.Swapan Chakraborty, Dy. GS BSNLEU and Com. Animesh Mitra, Vice-President, BSNLEU and BSNLCCWF also addressed.
All the members present reported the organisational activities and issues of their circles. Secretary General replied to the discussion.
The following decision were taken:
- The delegate Fee to the All India Conference to be held at Kanyakumari on 3-4 October 2015 will be Rs. 100/-. This is decided in consultation with the reception Committee.
- The number of delegates from each circle should be immediately intimated to the CHQ and also to the Reception Committee.
- In continuation of the struggles already organised, a Lunch Hour demonstration will be held in all SSAs on on the same demands submitted to the CMD at the time of the CMD Office March.
- The Quota to the CHQ and Circle should be immediately remitted by those who are in arrears.
- Detailed circular of the meeting will be sent by CHQ.