Kerala LDF government is attending to the care of the needy poor people. The following actions have been taken during the last two years of its rule:
- Paid Rs. 416 crore as relief to the people met with disaster and natural calamities.
- Paid Rs. 20 lakh each to the families affected by the Okhi disaster.
- Relief to the kisans, milk producers and fishermen by waiving loans
- Increase in wages of Nurses, Anganavadi workers, Ayahs, teachers etc. The salary of Nurses in private hospitals was increased to Rs. 20,000 from the present Rs. 7,000 or less.
- Apartments, Insurance for migrant workers. ‘Awas Project’ implemented.
- Online arrangement for reporting disaster to Chief Minister
And much more.